Having just celebrated a Birthday myself, I’ve been thinking a lot about happiness, being present and falling more in love with myself and my life. I read great blog post from Cupcakes and Cashmere and it inspired me to answer a few question about my own happiness.
– Riesling or Blue Moon
– Anything Jewel, Prince or old school 90’s
– J. Crew flats, ripped jeans and my favorite Theory Leather jacket
– I’m actually on the hunt for a favorite! Maybe my fellow New Yorkers can give me some recommendations! xoxo
– Yoga, running and I’m excited to have added weight lifting to my routine!
– yoga, seeing Lighthouses and brunch (yes, brunch can be a hobby– especially when it includes exploring all the options here in NYC!)
– I am a lucky lady! I still have my Best Friend from High school, Amber! I also have my NYC Bestie, Ashlea and a great circle of amazing girls that love and support me.
8. A healthy sense of self
– I can honestly say that I have found a place in my life where I still have space to grow but also where I feel very happy. I have an appreciation of my body, a respect for my goals and strength, but I also know that I, like many things am a work in progress. I welcome the journey these days, embracing and cherishing everyday. I have come to realize that I am exactly where I need to be. Being of service to others is such a gift and it warms my spirit.
Answer the questions for yourself and share them with us! We’ll feature a lovely lady’s 8 things every week. Woman power!
Email us your answers – subject: 8 things I love! – firstname.lastname@example.org